Sector 9 Longboards
The brand Sector nine (Sector 9) needs no introduction. It is one of the leading names in the longboard industry. A brand from California, renowned for making the most sophisticated longboards. It came into existence in 1993.
Their high-quality products accompanied by a sleek and sophisticated designing is what makes them stand out from the rest of the players in the market.With more than 22 years of experience, this bustling and successful brand is a sure shot hit.
Let’s have a glimpse of Top Sector 9 longboards recommended by All Longboards :
Sector 9 Longboards: Sector 9 is one of the top brand in the market of skateboard longboard. Sector 9 delivers premium longboards with high quality. It is a very trusted brand in the industry with a bunch of satisfied customers.
The sector 9 fractal complete skateboard is a premium longboard by sector 9. It is a top notch longboard with a length of 36-inch and rides on gull wing Sidewinder II trucks.
- Rides on 9" Gullwing Sidewinder II's with 69mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings
- The length of the Fractal is great for those looking for a longer wheelbase for cruising, but still want to do tight turns
- This board has the feel of a longboard, but produces tighter carves and lines than one would think
- 8 ply maple with CNC drop through mounting
Sector 9 fractal complete skateboard is a very strong longboard and the deck of this longboard constructed with 8 ply maple. This is a durable longboard with improved stability. The deck of this board is very flexible.
With the gullwing side winder II truck of the sector 9 fractal complete skateboard can crave and cruise very smoothly. The longboard is configured with double kingpin who allows the rider to makes very quick and to take sharp turns.
The bearing of the board are manufactured by sector 9 and it comes with ABEC 5 rated bearings.
The length of the skateboard is great for those who love long wheel base and enjoy cruising experience. Because of its length, this skateboard is very easy to control. The length of the board is shorter than average.
It has a great sliding capability and high speed as well.
- Rides on 9″ Gullwing Sidewinder II’s with 69mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP ABEC 5 bearings
- The length of the Fractal is great for those looking for a longer wheelbase for cruising, but still want to do tight turns.
- This board has the feel of a longboard, but produces tighter carves and lines than one would think.
- 8 ply maple with CNC drop through mounting.
The longboard that is perfect for cruising around and grabs attention due to its flexing properties and comes with a wonderful rigidity.Its longer length deck increases the stability of the board.The superb quality and durability of the board acts as a cherry on the cake.
- Rides on 10" Gullwing Chargers with 74mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings
- The drop through mounting of the Lookout makes this board both technically able, as well as freeride capable
- Wheels 74mm 78 duro
- Wheels Color may vary from the picture
- 5 ply vertically laminated Bamboo
It is a brand new skateboard on the market that has gained mass attention in a short span of time. Some of its main features are as follows:
- Control– It is constructed with 74mm 78a 2/3 Offset Nine ball Wheels. As it is 42 inches long, it can be controlled easily. It even includes a clear grip tape that adds to the convenience.
- Components– You will be amazed to know that the board is made from 98% renewable bamboo. The use of bamboo ensures riding over tough terrains simpler.
- Comfort– The wide trucks make the board ideal for downhill racing and as per their default setting, they will always go in a straight line. Its wide wheelbase provides sufficient stability.To make those turns sharp and perfect, there are small cut outs in the bottom of the board.
- Maneuvering– The trucks and the bearings are all a bit soft to allow for great Carving and commuting without any bumps on the curbs and cracks.The concave on the deck is perfect and helps improve the rider’s stability over the deck.
- Design– The deck is constructed, by a 5 ply laminated bamboo construction and it simply, makes the board different from other brands. Infact, it is a bidirectional design that is suitable for both goofy and regular riders alike.
Top Sector 9 Longboards
|Sector 9 Blue Wave Lookout dropthrough Complete||Given above||$$$||5.0/5
Read Customer Reviews
|Sector 9 Drop-Thru Bamboo Lookout II Complete Downhill Longboard Skateboard||Our Review||$$$||4.8/5|
|Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder Drop Through Downhill/Cruiser Freeride Complete Longboard||Our Review||$$$||4.8/5|
|Sector 9 Striker Complete Skateboard||Our Review||$$$||4.7/5|
|Sector 9 Fractal Complete Skateboard||Given above||$$$||4.5/5|
It is longer than a traditional skateboard. As far as convenience and designing are concerned and at the price at which it comes in, it’s a complete thumbs up!
Other Top Longboard Brands :
Incoming search terms :
- Sector 9 longboards
- Sector 9 longboard
- Sector nine longboards
- Longboard sector 9
- Sector 9 long board
- Sector nine longboard