Santa Cruz Longboards
Santa Cruz is a brand which comes with over 40 years of skateboard knowledge and innovation. Santa Cruz as a brand needs no introduction as it is a reputed name in the longboard industry. Santa Cruz Longboards are known for their unique surfing boards, which manage to capture the attention of beginners and expert riders alike.
The Santa Cruz company first introduced their skateboard in 1973. Luckily, from the beginning, they managed to capture the positive responses from the users. The durability and long lasting nature of the products are what basically defines Santa Cruz longboards.
Santa Cruz Lion God Rasta Drop Thru Cruzer Freeride is a longboard, designed in a way that is surely going to impress you as a beginner. However, it even leaves no stone unturned to impress you as an experienced rider as well.
It is one of those perfect boards for downhill riding and cruising around town. Graphics need a special mention. The neat line work and the vivid colors are surely going to stun you.
Customers are raving about this amazing product. Let’s have a look at some of its features:
- Design– The bold Rastafarian prints on the board of yellow, green and black are bound to grab your attention. It is built with a Santa Cruz grip tape that has a Rasta stripe which completely compliments the theme of a longboard.
- Deck– This particular longboard is built very low, which allows riders easy access to the ground. The low and wide deck helps the beginners to keep control as they pick speed. This feature combined with 10” x 40” dimensions makes for a highly stable and solid longboard.
- Comfort– It is a lightweight board that weighs only 7.0 pounds. The Top-notch Santa Cruz bearings and trucks ensure the maximum performance. Even at high speed, there are no speed
- Durability– It is made of uber-strong laminate deck material and top quality and durable Santa Cruz hardware, thus, highly durable.
- Maneuverability– The excellent maneuverability and stability allow one to exercise excellent control during the longboarding process.
As the name of this skateboard shows Santa Cruz Skate Mahaka Rasta Cruiser Skateboard is a skateboard for cruising. From bottom to top I think there is no lack in this longboard. It’s a fantastic skateboard for cruising experience.
When talking about Santa cruise skate mahaka Rasta cruiser skateboard this is one of my favorite skateboards. When talking about the deck of this board it is made up of 100% wood maple of North America.
This wood maple makes a board very durable and provides rigidity also.
This kind of cruise board is specially designed for level terrain. For a smooth riding, these boards are pre-lubricated and come with ABEC 3 bullet bearing.
The Santa Cruz skate Mahaka Rasta Cruzer Skateboard gives an easy and enjoyable on board riding experience. This skateboard is more relaxing and those riders who are afraid of speed don’t need to be worried about it.
Some people are confused about the difference between the longboard and the cruising board. The Cruze boards are somehow smaller as compared to the longboard trucks, which are wider.
- The Mahaka Rasta is the perfect Cruzer for the island lifestyle Soft wheels get you anywhere
- 100% North American Maple deck
- This skateboard is made by Santa Cruze
- They’re Cruzers, not longboards! Mahalo!
- Comes with Bullet B150 Black Cutback Trucks, Translucent green Road Rider 65mm 78A durometer wheels, spray on grip, Bullet ABEC 3 bearings
- Perfectly designed skateboard
- Grip is transparent
An investment in the Santa Cruz Longboards is sure, the one for the long term.It would make an excellent longboard. The premium quality components it imbibes at such a price, surely, make it worth a hit.
Other Top Longboard Brands :
Incoming search terms:
- Santa Cruz longboard
- Santa Cruz longboards
- Santa Cruz skatebaords